September To Remember 2013
9/13/2013 – Santa Maria, California
- Vintage Dragon defeated Tommy Misfit, “Apostle” Judah Matthew, “The Butcher” Tyler Bateman and Richie Slade
in a Five-Shot for the Shot Elimination Match and an opportunity at ANY Vendetta Pro Wrestling Championship title for up to one-year.
- Hudson Envy and Allie Parker won the Third-Annual Luna Vachon Memorial Vendetta Vixens Battle Royal
and would compete later on in a singles match for the Lunacy Cup
- “The Rock of Love” Billy Blade defeated Ricky Ruffin by Disqualification
following referee Jay Stone’s reversed decision due to brass knuckles in the ring used by Ruffin.
Blade retains the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship
- Lil Cholo defeated Shannon Ballard and SoCal Crazy
for the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tri-Force Championship
- Parental Discretion (Mario Banks & Mike Menace) defeated Global Assault (“Shogun of Harlem” Jimi Mayhem & Mr. Tanaka w/ Max Ammo)
following an open challenge by Global Assault
- “The Future of Women’s Wrestling” Hudson Envy defeated Allie Parker
for the 2013 Luna Vachon Memorial Lunacy Cup
- SU/KA (Sunami & Kadin Anthony w/ Lady Vayne) defeated Creepshow (J.D. Horror & “Metal Head Maniac” Sledge)
in a Friday the 13th House of Horrors match
NOTE: Following the match between Billy Blade and Ricky Ruffin, Vintage Dragon cashed in his title opportunity for a shot at the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship on November 23, 2013 in Simi Valley, California.