Summer Sizzle V – VendettaVersary
8/2/2014 – Santa Maria, California
- “Wrestling Personified” Rik Luxury won a VendettaVersary Rumble (Note 1)
- “Wrestling Personified” Rik Luxury def. “The Rock of Love” Billy Blade
for the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship (Note 2)
- Lil Cholo defeated “Wrestling Personified” Rik Luxury
for the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship (Note 3)
- The Godfather (w/ The Godfather’s Hoes) defeated Alexander G. Bernard
answering an open challenge issued by Bernard
- Hudson Envy & “The Butcher” Tyler Bateman (w/ Raze & “Cyperpunk” DisKord)
def. “The Terra-dactyl” Terra Calaway & “Hittsville’s Finest” Ricky Ruffin
in a Mixed Tag Match
- Parental Discretion (Mike Menace, Mario Banks & Mike Rayne) def.
The Classic Connection (“Unorthodox” Levi Shapiro & “The Ace” Buddy Royal) & “Wrestling Personified” Rik Luxury
- J.D. Horror defeated “The Metal Head Maniac” Sledge
in an Unsanctioned Ultraviolent House of Horrors Match
- Vintage Dragon def. “Golden Boy” Dylan Drake & “The Freak” Jeckles The Jester
to retain the NWA/Vendetta Pro Tri-Force Championship
- Los Guerreros (Chavo Guerrero Jr. & Chavo Guerrero Sr.) def. La Familia de Tijuana (Bestia 666 & Damián 666)
in a Father-and-Son vs. Father-and-Son Tag-Team Match
- Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Damián 666
in a Special Challenge Hair Match (Note 4)
- SU/KA (Sunami & Kadin Anthony w/ Lady Vayne) def. The Ballard Brothers (Shane & Shannon Ballard)
in a Steel Cage Match for the NWA/Vendetta Pro Western States Tag Team Championship (Note 5)
- Luxury had been eliminated by Lil Cholo, but Luxury immediately knocked out referee Jay Stone, then got back into the ring and eliminated Cholo to “win” the VendettaVersary Rumble. This match also featured Alexander G. Bernard, Andrea The Giant, Brawlin’ Bo Cooper, “The Rebel Rouser” Clay Tawzer, “The Game Changer” Greg Hernandez, “Apostle” Judah Matthew, Laura Palmer, Mariachi Loco and “Hittsville’s Finest” Ricky Ruffin.
- Luxury “earned” a shot at the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight title by “winning” the VendettaVersary Rumble. Prior to the beginning of the match, Billy Blade was assaulted by Buddy Royal and Levi Shapiro. Although he could compete, Luxury won a relatively quick match. During this time, Commissioner Joseph Duncan was backstage reviewing footage of the VendettaVersary Rumble.
- Having reviewed the footage and seeing clearly that Luxury was rightfully eliminated from the VendettaVersary Rumble, Duncan stated that he will allow Luxury’s Rumble and Title victories to stand, but that he must immediately defend against the rightful challenger, Lil Cholo.
- Having lost the match, Damián 666 issued a challenge for a one fall match against Chavo Guerrero Jr. Damián would put Bestia 666’s hair on the line against Chavo Sr.’s hair. The official bell-to-bell match time ran just over four seconds, setting a new Vendetta Pro Wrestling record. La Familia de Tijuana immediately ran out of the arena, with Bestia escaping the loss of his hair.
- Vendetta Pro Wrestling Tag Team Championship recognized as the NWA Western States Tag Team Championship upon Vendetta Pro Wrestling earning sanctioning by the National Wrestling Alliance.